I am an architect + computational designer who graduated from The Bartlett school of architecture with a Master of Architectural design in 2020. I got my undergraduate bachelor of architecture from The University school of Architecture and Planning in 2017.
My work is situated between algorithmic design and form.
Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL, London
Master of Architecture: Architectural Design
University School of Architecture and planning, Delhi
Bachelor of architecture
Feb' 22 - Present
Computational Designer + Architect
• Designed bespoke solutions to complex architectural projects
• Generated algorithms to modify complex surfaces into fabricatable geometry.
• Coordinated with material suppliers and manufacturers• Delivered 3D models and 2D drawings as part of the design development package.
• Calculated project quotations including mock-ups, materials, fabrication, transportation and installation.
• Advised and offered guidance to junior members of the team.
PLP architects, London
• Designed a Business school,hotel, conference hall and culture center as part of a competition.
•Developed the conceptual 3d model.
•Generated algorithms to streamline the design process.
Buro Ole Scheeren, Beijing
• Designed and won a competition for a commercial and cultural hub in South China.
• Designed and detailed floorplans, landscape and traffic routes through the site.
• Prepared communication diagrams, renders and documents for the competition.• Coordinated with landscape, vertical mobility and structural consultants.
• Generated 3d models for design iterations using 3d printing and traditional model making methods.
Plasma Studio, Beijing
Morphogenesis, New Delhi
Independent, New Delhi
Architect, computational designer + urbanist
Trimble Sketchup PRO
Terra X Terra pavillion design competition// Uni.XYZ + Futurly
Finalist: Silver runner up
24H competiton// Everest
Finalist: special mentions